With Hyaluronic Acid & Manuka Honey
Baptise H2O Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel is a weightless, intensive formula that immerses thirsty skin in pure, natural moisture. Deeply thirst-quenching without heaviness or oiliness, the formula is easily absorbed yet powerfully hydrates skin, all day and night.
Baptise H2O Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel feels incredibly fresh on the skin, like being immersed in water.
- Plant-based hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the body, especially in the eyes, skin and joints. It has powerful moisture-retaining properties – it can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. It is also viscoelastic, a unique consistency that both flows and stretches. Historically, hyaluronic acid has been obtained from animal sources. Antipodes utilises new technology to produce highquality hyaluronic acid that is plant-based and cruelty-free, using a common bacterium found in soil. The bacteria is collected and fed a sugar solution in the lab, which triggers fermentation. This fermenting process rapidly produces the high-quality hyaluronic acid used in Baptise H2O Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel.
- Manuka honey: World-famous New Zealand manuka honey is a natural antibacterial and humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and gently resolving blemishes. Manuka honey is a potent antibacterial, used in both traditional and modern medicine.
- Harakeke gel: From the roots of New Zealand’s native flax, comes calming, soothing and hydrating harakeke gel. This light, water-rich gel deeply hydrates skin, and helps skin retain hydration for longer by gently sealing in water.
- Mamaku black fern: The majestic tree fern of the New Zealand forest. Mamaku black fern is known to help stimulate the growth of healthy cells, and boost collagen production.
- Hibiscus flower: This premium extract of subtropical hibiscus flower with organic pyruvic acid is a natural astringent that gently lifts away deadened skin cells to brighten and freshen the complexion.