Watson & Son Certified MGS 20+ Manuka Honey is harvested from some of the most remote and pristine regions of New Zealand, from the flowers of our native Manuka Tree.
Watson & Son MGS 20+ Manuka Honey is guaranteed to contain methylglyoxal; at least 800 mg/ kg.
Facts & Benefits:
The Molan Gold Standard (MGS) was developed and named after scientist Dr. Peter Molan, who is acknowledged as one of the world's leading authorities on the qualities of Manuka honey.
The Molan Gold Standard grading system has been approved by the Ministry for Primary Industries of New Zealand and meets legislative requirements. It appraises the natural marker Methylglyoxal (MGO) level found in Manuka honey, and assures purity and quality.
Ingredients & Usage:
This product contains 100% Manuka honey.
People consume Manuka honey in many ways. Here are a few ways to consume Manuka honey:
- Consume one or two teaspoons of raw honey daily for good health.
- Stir into your favourite tea or water or drinks. Drinks cannot be too hot as high temperature affects honey efficacy.
- Use it to naturally sweeten smoothies. Remember, honey is almost twice as sweet as sugar.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a salad dressing.
- Use it as a face wash to help improve skin health!
- Apply directly on wound surface to reduce inflammation.