Sourced from remote locations in upper North Island of New Zealand, and known for its bold taste and silky texture, our premium UMF® 20+ (MGO 829) Manuka honey offers superior natural properties. Every batch of unpasteurized, raw honey is tested, certified, and creamed to perfection for guaranteed UMF® levels and exceptional quality. From the hive to jar, we offer the best Mānuka honey that New Zealand has to offer.
Facts & Benefits
"100% Monofloral New Zealand Honey. p>Manuka South® Premium Manuka Honey UMF 20+ is the superior grade Manuka Honey that is harvested in extremely low quantities throughout New Zealand. Manuka South® UMF 20+ is exceptional in supporting the immune system and highly sought after around the world.
All our Manuka honey is sustainably sourced from beehives in remote and pristine areas of New Zealand, with traceability from beehive to shelf. Our UMF 20+ is the ultimate in quality and is packed under UMF license number 1053.
Ingredients & Usage
This product contains 100% Manuka honey. People consume Manuka honey in many ways. Here are a few ways to consume Manuka honey:
1. Consume one or two teaspoons of raw honey daily for good health.
2. Stir into your favourite tea or water or drinks. Drinks cannot be too hot as high temperature affects honey efficacy.
3. Use it to naturally sweeten smoothies. Remember, honey is almost twice as sweet as sugar.
4. Combine with oil and vinegar for a salad dressing.
5. Use it as a face wash to help improve skin health! 6. Apply directly on wound surface to reduce inflammation.