Help From Nature ... scientifically proven for all your family
- * Kaloba® EPs® 7630, a natural plant-based product, supports the whole family in the fight against winter ailments, ills and chills and also supports recovery
- * Kaloba® EPs® 7630 is well established and is scientifically proven to be safe and suitable for children aged one year or over
- * It is important to take Kaloba® immediately you feel your body and immune system is threatened, and continue for 2 or 3 days once you feel back to normal
- * Naturally soothes the throat, and helps clear airways in the nose and sinuses. Helps the body maintain optimum health and supports the immune defences against winter ailments.
- * Kaloba® supports natural and healthy respiratory tract mucous lining.
- * Kaloba® EPs® 7630 is registered in more than 20 countries worldwide.
- * Sold as Umckaloaba® in Germany where sales exceeded 5,700,000 units last year.
Each Bottle Contains:
50 ml Pelargonium sidoides extract (ethanolic extract from the roots of Pelargonium sidoides)
Glycerol, alcohol by volume 12%, water.
Does not contain:
gluten, lactose, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Acute Upper Respiratory infections: Adults and children over 12 years: 7.5ml three times a day. Children 6-12 years: 5ml three times a day. Children 1-5 years of age: 2.5ml three times a day.
Duration of Intake: After the symptoms subside, it is recommended to continue treatment for several days in order to prevent relapse.
Overdose: Symptoms from over dosed have not been reported up to the present.
Missed Dose: Do not take twice the dose if you have forgotten to take Kaloba®, continue the treatment as prescribed by your health care professional or as indicated in the product insert.