We bring you a taste of New Zealand at its purest. The perfect gift for any honey lover, these varietals are unique to New Zealand Containing three hand packed glass jars featuring Manuka, Pohutukawa and Kamahi Honey. The perfect gift for any food lover this collection of New Zealand Native honey varietals are sourced from our unique New Zealand landscape.
Our beekeepers carefully place their hives amidst dense Manuka bush growing in Addisons Flat on the West Coast to harvest the Manuka Honey, by flowering Pohutukawa trees on the rugged coastline at Waitete Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula to harvest the Pohutukawa Honey and amongst Kamahi bush growing in the remote rainforest at Jackson's on the West Coast to harvest the Kamahi Honey.
- Manuka Honey: A premium honey with rich toffee and caramel flavours, Manuka honey contains unique plant phenols which are proven to support general health and wellbeing.Take by the spoonful or stir through yoghurt to maintain inner balance and digestive good health.
- Drizzle over yoghurt and muesli, in a fruit smoothie or take a spoonful on its own for a hit of energy and immune boosting!
- Pohutukawa Honey: Pale in colour, well-balanced and lightly floral with a surprising salty finish, this honey is delicious stirred through ricotta to accompany poached fruit or pair with a hard sheep cheese such as pecorino
- A good 'all-round' cooking honey adding honey sweetness without overpowering food. It is perfect for melting into sauces.
- Kamahi Honey: Buttery golden in colour, this honey has a smooth creamy texture with distinctive lanolin aroma. Of outstanding quality and revered by chefs for its unique flavour profile, we recommend using it in spicy dishes, adding it to a marinade or vinaigrette
- This is the ideal sweetener for spicy dishes, such as Thai, as it has a flavour slightly reminiscent of palm sugar. Also delicious in salad dressings.
3 x 40g net jar
Made in New Zealand