30 ml bottle x 6
Nature's own defence system, produced by bees to protect the beehive from microbial invasion. Propolis is a rich source of bioflavonoids - a powerful antioxidant. Used for its protective benefits on the immune system, to enhance the action of vitamin C and to treat inflammatory conditions caused by arthritis, allergies and microbial infections.
Avoca’s throat spray is commonly used to maintain fresh breath and prevent the development of viral cold sores. Easy and convenient to use, when on the go.
Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions.
Facts and benefits
- Propolis is a mixture created by bees from tree sap flows and their saliva to protect their hives. (High concentration)
- This is a solid waxy substance. When used in AVOCA health products it is in the form of water (Throat Spray)
- Contains Propolis; Manuka Honey and Peppermint
- Eases discomfort and pain caused by sickness
- Helps kill bacteria in mouth and throat; maintain fresh breath
- Helps treat sore throats, gum and teeth disorders, tonsillitis,
colds, acne and gastro-intestinal infections
- Easy to carry when travel
Ingredients and usage
Directions: Take orally spraying towards the back of mouth. 30ml.
Ingredients: Water, Manuka Honey, Bee Propolis, Aniseed Oil, Lecithin, Myrrh, Cloves,