Avoca Manuka Honey is collected from the Manuka bush normally located in remote rugged country and coastal areas around New Zealand. Naturally occurring levels of methylglyoxal are a measure of quality expressed in mg/kg. Although UMF & MGO measure different things, there is still a relationship between MG & UMF values. Our MG85 is equivalent to UMF5 in efficacy. We recommend MG85 for daily use.
Facts & Benefits
Avoca Manuka Honey is dark amber in colour and has a soft creamy texture, with an irresistible damp earth aroma, and unique sweet flavour. Avoca Manuka Honey products are packed in New Zealand and contain 100% New Zealand Honey.
Ingredients & Usage
This product contains 100% Manuka honey. People consume Manuka honey in many ways. Here are a few ways to consume Manuka honey:
1. Consume one or two teaspoons of raw honey daily for good health.
2. Stir into your favourite tea or water or drinks. Drinks cannot be too hot as high temperature affects honey efficacy.
3. Use it to naturally sweeten smoothies. Remember, honey is almost twice as sweet as sugar.
4. Combine with oil and vinegar for a salad dressing. 5. Use it as a face wash to help improve skin health!
6. Apply directly on wound surface to reduce inflammation.