We are delighted to present you with our favourite cheese and honey pairings, these suggestions will delight your senses with their unique textures, flavours and aromas. The three honey varietals contained in this collection pack are Wild Thyme, Blue Borage and Kamahi.
These selected honeys originate from three of the most diverse regions of New Zealand, Wild Thyme from Butchers Dam in Central Otago, Blue Borage, (Vipers Bugloss from Muzzle Station in the Clarence Valley and Kamahi from 'Jacksons' on the isolated West Coast.
- Wild Thyme has a strong flavour profile which pairs perfectly with salty robust cheese such as feta or goats cheese.
- Its strong flavour ensures it pairs perfectly with salty robust cheeses such as feta and goat’s cheese.
- Blue Borage honey, otherwise known as Vipers Bugloss, this honey is a delicious match for storngly flavoured cheese such as Stilton, aged Cheddar and Parmesan or pungent washed rind cheese.
- An excellent match for strongly-flavoured cheeses such as blue, hard cheese such as aged Cheddar or Parmesan or even pungent washed rind cheese.
- Kamahi an excellent match for white mould cheese such as Camembert and Brie or more robust varieties such as a goats milk Feta.
- On the cheeseboard it proves an excellent match for white mould cheeses such as Camembert and Brie or more robust cheese such as a goat's milk feta.
3 x 40g net jar
Made in New Zealand