O2B Joint Manager is a high potency, joint formula in an easy to swallow capsule designed to support joint health and mobility.
It contains four proven key ingredients, Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, Ginger root and MSM in the exact right proportions to provide effective support for:
- Joint stiffness & pain
- Joint injuries and slow repair
- Cartilage repair
Facts & Benefits:
Glucosamine and chondroitin are naturally occurring substances found in the body and in nature. Both have crucial compounds needed in the maintenance and repair of the cartilage that lines the joints. In good health, cartilage is as thin as cling film but when injured it becomes thicker causing stiffness, heat, pain that limits joint mobility. By providing the building blocks for cartilage synthesis and powerful anti-inflammatory co-factors this inflammatory process is halted and overtime repair occurs bringing about a reduction in symptoms, increasing joint mobility.
Multiple clinical studies have shown that supplementation with glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate helps to relieve the pain, inflammation, swelling and tenderness commonly experienced in arthritic conditions and several long-term studies highlight that they slow the progression of joint degeneration prolonging overall health and wellbeing.
• Supports joint mobility & reduces stiffness
• Assists with healing bone & joint injuries
• Promotes cartilage repair & renewal
• Increases synovial fluid density
• Reduces inflammation and pain
• Funds tendon repair
Ingredients & Usage:
- Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl 750mg;
- Chondroitin sulphate 100mg;
- Ginger Root extract (Zingiber Officinale) equiv. to dry 100mg;
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 100mg;
- Contains encapsulating aids
Dose: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your health care professional.
If you have known ingredient sensitivities please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
- People with allergies to crustacean and shellfish should not take this product.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not take if on Warfarin, Coumadin or blood thinners.
- If you are a diabetic please monitor blood sugars closely