Dark in appearance and rich in flavour, the three honeys featured in our dark and rich collection contain high levels of antioxidant and antibacterial activity, beneficial for maintaining good health. Featured in this collection: Manuka Honey, Beechwood Honeydew Honey and Wild Thyme Honey. This collection contains its own set of three hand packed glass jars. A detailed description of each varietal contained in this set, the origin of each honey and serving suggestions are enclosed in this collection pack. These featured honeys are dark in appearance, rich in favour and contain high levels of antioxidant and antibacterial activity beneficial for maintaining good health.
Our beekeepers carefully place their hives amidst dense Manuka bush growing in Addisons Flat on the West Coast to harvest the Manuka Honey, in Beechwood forest at Mt Thomas in Oxford to harvest the Beechwood Honeydew Honey and amongst wild thyme growing in the remote Butchers Dam area of Central Otago to harvest the Wild Thyme Honey.
- Manuka Honey: A premium honey with rich toffee and caramel flavours, Manuka honey contains unique plant phenols which are proven to support general health and wellbeing. Take by the spoonful or stir through yoghurt to maintain inner balance and digestive good health.
- Take a spoonful daily or add to fruit smoothies or stir through thick Greek yoghurt to maintain inner balance and digestive good health!
- Beechwood Honeydew Honey: Naturally liquid, it has high levels of antioxidants as well as oligosaccharides which assist in maintaining and promoting beneficial bacteria in the gut, (probiotic bacteria). Add to hot drinks or take by the spoonful to maintain general good health.
- Drizzle over berries or cut seasonal fruit, use to sweeten hot lemon and honey drinks or simply take a spoonful daily to maintain good health.
- Wild Thyme Honey: Strong, aromatic and pungently herbal, this honey has one of the highest antioxidant ratings of any honey in the world and is also extremely high in antibacterial activity. Take a spoonful to maintain general good health.
- Delicious eaten with yoghurt and muesli or take a spoonful on its own for a hit of energy and immune boosting
3 x 40g net jar
Made in New Zealand